News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TE0723-01 board files update

Started by dvorakvik, February 14, 2016, 05:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvorakvik

Hi Antti,

please can you be so kind, can you update the TE0723-01 board files to be compatible with the Vivado 15.4 without errors.

From your answer in another forum ... The 2015.2 old rev board part files are known to have incompatibility issue when using them in 2015.4, we have fixed some but not all of the 2015.2 board files.

Many thanks in advance

Viktor

Antti Lukats

We do, all new design will use same tcl framework now, so we will be faster with updates and so on. This work was only completed last week. That where the delay did come.

dvorakvik

dvorakvik

Hi Antti,

please can you publish the new collection of the tcl script and board files.

Viktor

Antti Lukats

http://www.trenz-electronic.de/de/download/d0/Trenz_Electronic/d1/TE0723/d2/reference_designs.html

very FRESH should appear there 2015.4 folder, minimal testing, there is doc/readme.txt

if you run

create_project_nogui.cmd

it will create vivado project for you where PS and DDR and configured, the design does not properly export the UART to EMIO pins, so you need to make the UART_0 external before hitting bitgen button. Then if you export to SDK all should work, I tested this flow and got hello world from app running in DDR.

This design will be updated again most likely tomorrow to include complete ready to run images.

dvorakvik

Hi Antti,

many thanks for your activity. The link

http://www.trenz-electronic.de/de/download/d0/Trenz_Electronic/d1/TE0723/d2/reference_designs.html

is cca three hours after your announcement empty or wrong. I will wait .... no problem.

Viktor

Antti Lukats

dvorakvik

Hi Antti,

file synchronization on the server was the problem. Now I have downloaded the file / test starts.

Many thanks

Viktor

Antti Lukats

prebuilt boot.bin should say hello, it was generated from this demo (after manual export of UART_0), we fix this is also in the default.

documentation on the use of the build scripts comes also, it is changed from the previous designs

dvorakvik

Dear Antti,

perfect work = big step in the desired direction. Many thanks again.

Viktor