News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TE0712 and TE0705-3 ucf - file

Started by Tobias Benkhoff, November 13, 2015, 01:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobias Benkhoff

Hello,

i am looking for a default ucf file for the TE0712 - 100T. I am using the ISE Web-Pack.
Could you give me an advise where I can find something?
Thanks

Tobias

Thorsten Trenz

Hello,
do not use ISE. Its obsolete a few years now. Speedfiles are outdated.
We do not support ISE any longer. If you really need, try to export UCF from our master pinout table here:
http://www.trenz-electronic.de/fileadmin/docs/Trenz_Electronic/MasterPinout_4x5.xlsx

Best Regards
Thorsten Trenz

Tobias Benkhoff

What are the advantages of vivado, I have installed it. Just to try it out but i can not select the FPGA Artix7 100T FGG484.

Is there a problem using the ISE design suit for FPGA Programming?

I could need some assistance getting the TE0705-3 running. At the moment I have problems using devices connected to the LATTICE device. Do you have more discription to this Board as the schematics?

Thank You
Regards Tobias

Antti Lukats

Quote from: Tobias Benkhoff on November 15, 2015, 05:15:35 PM
What are the advantages of vivado, I have installed it. Just to try it out but i can not select the FPGA Artix7 100T FGG484.

Is there a problem using the ISE design suit for FPGA Programming?

I could need some assistance getting the TE0705-3 running. At the moment I have problems using devices connected to the LATTICE device. Do you have more discription to this Board as the schematics?

Thank You
Regards Tobias

ISE vs Vivado:

Short answer: The only tool for 7 series that is supported by Xilinx is Vivado.

You should be able to select any artix device in Vivado.

TE0705 is downgraded TE0701, the CPLD should be transparent to you. There is one DIP Switch that is important, this is similar to TE0701.

Question what Version of Vivado did you install?

We will prepare TE0712 ref designs for 2015.2, if you installed 2015.3 we Need to know it. We usually only provide board files and Demos for even vivado release numbers.

Tobias Benkhoff

Thanks for the answer.
Now I found where to select the device.

Yes I have installed the Vivado 2015.3 at the moment.