News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

unable to boot TE0950 with prebuilt files

Started by eejlny, August 15, 2024, 09:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eejlny

Hello,

I have recently purchased a TE0950-03 board but I am unable to boot it with the provided prebuilt files.

I am using the files from your web area at test_board/prebuilt/os/petalinux/8GB/

I have copied the files in that area to the SD card and after connecting power I do not seem to see any UART led activity. The serial connection to PUTTY does not show any messages either. I have verified the serial connection with other boards. The mode is set as in the picture that I understand is SD card boot mode.

Basically, I can see the LED DONE going on immediately and then after a few minutes where nothing seems to happen, I can see the LED ERROR on.

Do you have any advise or alternative reference design that I could use to test the board, please?

Thanks for your help,

JH

Hi,
did you also put the Boot.bin file on the SD card?
https://wiki.trenz-electronic.de/display/PD/TE0950+Test+Board#TE0950TestBoard-SD-Bootmode
it's \prebuilt\boot_images\23_1lse_8gb\u-boot\Boot.bin for the most assembly variants
br
John