News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TE0715 and USB RNDIS on petalinux 2022.2 not working

Started by Swiss222, April 22, 2024, 10:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss222

Hello,
I've asked this question on the Xilinx forum first but got no answer there, hope to get some answer here  :)

I'm trying to implement USB RNDIS interface on Petalinux 2022.2, following this tutorial
I don't know if tutorial is outdated, but I wasn't copying modules on the SD card, just ran modprobe on them upon linux boot.

Secondly, I was only able to activate the USB if I used compatible = "usb-nop-xceiv"; instead of the suggested "ulpi-phy", this might be suggested with the commented out lines in the device tree of TE0715 Test Board design?

Lastly, the device is recognized and running iperf3 works in one direction (windows 11 to board) but crashes and blocks the whole petalinux when ran in board to windows. It looks very similiar to the known issue AR-76735, but this issue should be fixed since petalinux 2021 if I'm not mistaken.

If you need any more details I'll be happy to provide them, we bought around 40 of these boards and it would be crucial to get the usb interface running, thanks :)