I have a TEM0007 and I struggle with DDR problems. Running memtester on the booted linux system alone works fine, but when I run a design in the fabric that reads from DDR at a high band width and processes it, I get memory corruption. No data is actually written to DDR from the fabric.
Sometimes the system runs stable, sometimes it's very unstable. This seems to be random and depend on the boot (so I guess it depends on the DDR training run). Some DDR settings seemed to improve stability (but due to the randomness I'm not 100% sure). Those settings are:
* Enabling advanced CA trainig
* Setting ADD/CMD drive to 48
Are there any known DDR problems for this module? I have experimented with different timing parameters, but haven't found a combination that would work reliably.
Any help is welcome,
Thanks
Hello,
Please contact our support team support@trenz-electronic.de and provide the serial number and the article number of your TEM0007 module.
Best regards,
Ruoshui Chen