Trenz Electronic GmbH Support Forum

Trenz Electronic Products => Trenz Electronic FPGA Modules => Topic started by: DrFluteDos on June 22, 2026, 04:58:09 PM

Title: My TE0720-04-61C33MAS Starter Kit came with a SDXC which I can't get to work
Post by: DrFluteDos on June 22, 2026, 04:58:09 PM
I've successfully booted my TE0720 using an 8G SD card that I last used in a ZedBoard ... just overwriting the boot partition with files from the TE0720 prebuilt reference design.

However, my attempts to use the 64G SDXC card that came with the kit have all failed! According to "Search Assist" the Zynq can't boot from one (see image). Is this correct?

Kind regards
DrFluteDos

Title: Re: My TE0720-04-61C33MAS Starter Kit came with a SDXC which I can't get to work
Post by: MA on June 24, 2026, 01:41:12 PM
Hi,

Yes, unfortunately you are correct. SDXC cards are not supported by the Zynq devices.

Could you please send an email to our support team with the module serial number? This will help us identify the exact hardware revision and provide further assistance.

Email: support@trenz-electronic.de

Thanks and best regards,
Manuela