News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Gowin FPGA

Started by szm3, January 14, 2019, 06:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szm3

Does trenz have this producument?I cannot find it.

Oleksandr Kiyenko

Hello,

this board is already in production. Soon it will be in the shop. But you can order it now. Please send email to sales@trenz-electronic.de for order and support@trenz-electronic.de for schematics.

Best regards
Oleksandr Kiyenko

szm3

Quote from: Oleksandr Kiyenko on January 14, 2019, 09:47:33 AM
Hello,

this board is already in production. Soon it will be in the shop. But you can order it now. Please send email to sales@trenz-electronic.de for order and support@trenz-electronic.de for schematics.

Best regards
Oleksandr Kiyenko
Thanks for your reply,I got it!

frankbuss

I just bought this board. It came with a note, see attached scan, which says I should go to arrow.com/support for support, but I can't find the board there. The "TEC0017 Getting Started" entry in the Trenz wiki is empty as well. I installed already the Gowin YunYuan EDA software, but now I'm stuck. Is there a sample project to blink the LEDs or something and a manual how I use the EDA software to flash it?

And next I would like to use the integrated SDRAM of the FPGA. Is there a sample project for this board which demonstrates how to use the SDRAM?

Antti Lukats

Hi,

this board is made by us alone, no relation to Arrow at all, so we will check why this notice was attached to the shipment/package.

We have some internal demo code, will be online soon.

br
Antti Lukats