News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

ETA for 64 bit driver

Started by bmadsen, November 18, 2010, 11:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadsen

Hello

I was just wondering if there is an ETA for when a 64-bit driver for the TE0300 will be released. If I read device names correctly, it is based on a Dewesoft USB component, and Dewesoft do have 64-bit drivers out.

Also, is there any chance for a .lib or .h file along with the dll, so we can avoid using the (IMO) ugly GetProcAddress() method for loading the dll?

Thanks in advance

Horsa

Hi,

Quote from: bmadsen on November 18, 2010, 11:10:33 AM
I was just wondering if there is an ETA for when a 64-bit driver for the TE0300 will be released. If I read device names correctly, it is based on a Dewesoft USB component, and Dewesoft do have 64-bit drivers out.

We have a test version. Please contact us to get it.

Also, is there any chance for a .lib or .h file along with the dll, so we can avoid using the (IMO) ugly GetProcAddress() method for loading the dll?

I'll ask and let you know.

Horsa

No, unfortunately there is not. Both .lib and .h files are and will not be available.

bmadsen

Quote from: Horsa on November 23, 2010, 11:42:16 AM
No, unfortunately there is not. Both .lib and .h files are and will not be available.
Thanks for looking into it for me.

The 64 bit driver works fine so far :)

Hengist

The release of the third generation Trenz Electronic USB FX2 Suite made this post obsolete. Please access current documentation and resources here: TE USB FX2 Suite.