News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TE0720-03-2IFC8 + TE0703 questions

Started by joseer, October 25, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joseer

Hello,

I'm planning to get the TE0720-03-2IFC8 + TE0703 combination and use for one of our projects and I have the next questions about it:

- Is this combo 100% compatible with the Vivado tools?, I mean, just connecting the usb from the carrier board the Zynq device, should it be recognised by Vivado v2017.x?
- I saw in the TE0720 description page that it's got support for 1.0, 1.5 and 1.8v power rails, would it be possible to use I/O at 3.3v (LVCMOS33)?

Thanks in advance.

joseer

Hi John,

Many thanks for your reply and links really helpful.

On another hand in our requirements we also have to use a CAN bus and looks like on the  TE0720 there's and output to work with it, but if I'm not mistaken we would need to attach or use a CAN driver as the TE0703 has not one.
Ideally before to design our custom carrier PCB, we would like to test everything using the TE0703, do you have or do you know any off-the-shelf CAN driver solution which we could attach to the carrier board? any experience with that?

Thanks.

JH