News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Project Delivery - Command files

Started by tayres, March 17, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tayres

On the Wiki's Project Delivery Page, Subsection Command Files:
https://wiki.trenz-electronic.de/display/PD/Project+Delivery#ProjectDelivery-CommandFiles

Command Files
Command files will be generated with "_create_win_setup.cmd" on Windows  and "_create_linux_setup.sh" on Linux OS. Linux shell files are currently not available for this release.

However, I cannot find "_create_win_setup.cmd" - I see batch files to create projects with various options, but not one to generate these command files.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

JH

Hi,
this is only on 2016.4 reference design. On older designs, a lot of different batch files should be available on the project folder.

On older design do following:
   1. open "design_basic_settings.cmd" with text editor and set correct vivado path and board part number
    2.run "vivado_create_project_guimode.cmd"

Which reference design did you download?

br
John

tayres

Thank you for the clarification!

I downloaded the test_board and test_board_noprebuilt files for the TE7020.

JH

Hi,

test_board and test_board_noprebuilt are the same designs and source. noprebuilt version is without prebuilt folder (without bitfile, Boot.bin, image.ub...).
You can create the vivado design with the steps i've described on my last post. If you have some problems, let me know.
br
John

tayres

I got the board fired up and booting, now I'm trying to get Petalinux going as fast as possible.

Also - the trick on MDIO with the FSBL is very, very slick.