News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Driver compatibilitiy for TE0300 and TE0320 with windows XP

Started by imoddsp, September 17, 2010, 11:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imoddsp

Is TE0320 compatible with windows XP? Is there any USB driver for XP? And, is there any user manual for TE0320-00 cos i can't find any...
thanks...

Thorsten Trenz

Hi,
it is compatible with Windows XP, and there is a driver.
I posted the link to the user manual already in your other thread. Here is the link to the complete documentation of the module:   http://www.trenz-electronic.de/te0320d

For the Reference Designs, you need the user name and password you   received with the shipment. In case this is missing, please sent an email to sales@trenz-electronic.de

best regards
Thorsten Trenz

imoddsp

I'm sorry, I typed wrongly. What I wanted is user manual for TE0323-00 header baseboard.

Thorsten Trenz

For the Header Baseboard, only schematic and assembly diagram are available. This is just a brakeout board.
If you have special questions regarding this board, please open a new topic with your question.

best regards
Thorsten Trenz

Hengist

The release of the third generation Trenz Electronic USB FX2 Suite made this post obsolete. Please access current documentation and resources here: TE USB FX2 Suite.