News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TE0723 availability .... Dieser Artikel ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar!

Started by dvorakvik, February 10, 2016, 08:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvorakvik

Hi,

please can you tell us more about TE0723 availability in the future. Do you wish to solve the problem with 64MBytes LPDDR2 availability by changing the RAM type/size. The Arduino PCB compatibility / that is great idea.....

Viktor

Antti Lukats

Yes the problem is solved TE0723-02 with DDR3L is on my desk in testing. There is also additional pin header holes for extra PMOD on rev 02, otherwise it is all the same. DDR3 memory is 128MByte in standard assembly option (512Mbyte option is possible later also).

dvorakvik

dvorakvik

Hi,

a. please can you inform us about the availability time frame of the TE0723-02 with DDR3L?

b. please can you inform us about the proposed price if DDR3L memory is 128MByte in standard assembly option.

c. please can you inform us about the proposed price if DDR3L memory is 512Mbyte in enhanced assembly option.

d. please can you inform us about your commercial offer TE0723-02 with ESP8266 incl. SW

Many thanks in advance

Viktor

Antti Lukats

please drop email to trenz support..

-02 is DDR3L, 128MB -- 512MB options

we have 128MB boards in stock, that is ready, for 512MB I must check when the production is planned.

I see our webshop is behind the development and production..

REV2 changes:

1 LPDDR2 -> DDR3L
2 added holes for one PMOD
3 moved the placement of the 8 pin header for ESP8266 module

ESP8266 is not included on the board, there are only pin header holes to attach ESP8266 board, the most common one, 2x4 pins model

We provide the FGPA design and fully working linux and some baremetal demos also.