News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Is there - or will there be a 200T version of TE0725LP?

Started by JS, January 08, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JS

Dear all, I just found the TE0725LP which seems to be equipped with an Artix 100. Since Vivado and ISE do support also the 200 version of Artix 7, I wonder If there is a module planned with an A7-200?

JH

Hello,

do you need a TE0725LP with XC7A200 instead of the XC7A100?
At moment we offer a XC7A200 on the TE0712 4x5 SOM.
Here is a list of currently available Trenz Electronic Artix SOMs: https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/Products/Trenz-Electronic/TE07XX-Artix-7/

br
John

JS

Well I need as much power as possible in an easy to use housing. The TE0725LP has a 2.54 grid which is perfect when placing it into manually built prototypes, and so far I do not need DDR3. (not yet!).

I have to attach a number of third party converters like I2S to S/PDIF, UART, I2C and some more, so direkt soldering the cables would be the best.
Currently I am trying to find out which PCB was the best for that.

The point is I need to keep the system module based , so it will be not easy for me to just create a big PCB with several sockets to finally decide how many modules to place in later.

For the moment, I cannot even say how much FPGA power I need. I expect 2-3, maybe 4 of such modules per device, depending also on the customers demand.

JH

Hi,

the TE0725LP use a CSG324 package, this is not available for 200 Artix FPGA, see table 5: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/data_sheets/ds180_7Series_Overview.pdf
Assembly variants without DDR are possible for this module.

Is the pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch important for you? Or is the connector typ not important?
We can also customize a PCB for you, if you want? Can you write a mail on support@trenz-electronic.de to discuss the option?

br
John

JS

Ok I see.  Thx.

And yes, I am going to contact you . I wanted to write anyway.