News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Remove RGPIO

Started by Manuel, October 11, 2021, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manuel

Dear all,
I made a FPGA Firmware for the TEBF0808 with the TE0808-5.
Now we have developed our own customized carrier Board for the TE0808-5. The vivado project looks now like in the attached picture "Screenshot 2021-10-11 165235".

So I think that for my new design I don't need anymore specific stuff from the TEBF0808 like the RGPIO or the SC0808BF. So I deleted that staff. Now I have still some critical warnings about that staff see "Screenshot 2021-10-11 165651".
How get I rid off this warnings? Do I something wrong?

Best
Manuel

JH

Hi,
you didn't need this IP for your custom board.

Actually, he should no longer see it once you have removed it. Maybe your block design is corrupted and there are still some information about this IP available (this can happens sometimes, you didn't see it in the gui but there are older information left) --> export this design as TCL and check content open the block design xml file. In case this isn't the reason, remove this IP from the local repository, so that it's completely unknown for Vivado.

PS: When you use starterkit design on your own carrier, check all MIO connection. PS setup was repaired for starterkit (means TE0808 with TEBF0808).

br
John

Manuel

Today the warning disappeared. I don't no exactly why

JH

Hi,
maybe something was not regenerated and vivado used older temporary files from the project...
br
John