News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

TEL0001 Documentation

Started by Len, December 28, 2020, 08:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

I purchased two of these modules also known as LXO2000. I looked for some documentation and found a wiki page that when documentation was selected the wiki page was displayed again. Where can I find the documentation? It says it is Ardunio compatible, so there must be a link to where the Ardunio software for the board is so Ardunio can download and integrate the software with it. Where is that? I will most likely use the Lattice software to program the device, but I would like to be familiar with all its capabilities. I see some LEDs and a couple of switches and a lot of unlabeld pins. There must be a schematic, where can I download it?

Len

Thanks for the schematic. Is there a Users Guide in English? I noticed two com ports when I plugged it into a USB and would like to get past admiring the fine workmanship of the board.

mch

Hi,

unfortunately there is no manual for this board yet. But you can use the schematic that I sent yesterday for you.

With kind regards
Mohsen