News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

different Power supply

Started by SF, August 12, 2019, 02:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SF

hello,
I am using TE0720 and as in the description mentioned there is only two power supply one for PS and one For PL, but I need

I want to know if there is any Tenz Electronic board that provides for the PL part of FPGA different power source. I don't mean the VCCIO since the power is from the same Power supply

thank you

BG

SF

Hello,

I am still waiting for help, did someone have a suggestion please.

LG

JH

Hello,
I'm not sure what you want to do / mean.

TE0720 has 2 different power inputs,  on 3.3V(3.3VIN) and one variable input (VIN). 
3.3VIN must be 3.3V(+-5%) and VIN can be in the range of 2.5V up to 5.5V. 3.3V is used for CPLD and Config interface. On board power regulators generate PS and PL Core voltages from VIN.
VCCIO can be set separately over B2B connector pins (depending on your needs). For external VCCIO supply and IOs, it's important to power up them after Core voltages are available on the module. There are 2 output voltages available, which can be used to enable external regulators.
So 1. provide VIN and 3.3VIN, 2.If output voltage(1.8V or 3.3Vout) is available, start your external regulators for VCCIO and your periphery.

br
John