News:

Attention: For security reasons,please choose a user name *different* from your login name.
Also make sure to choose a secure password and change it regularly.

Main Menu

Te0720 microblaze

Started by SF, February 04, 2019, 01:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SF

Hi all,
i am neu with te0720, ii am trying to create in vivado a microblaze which will send msg trought ethernet without use of zynq PS.
i create a block diagram Axi ethernetLitle and Ethernet PHY MII to Reduced MII problem is i didnt find the pin for the port rmii_rtl_rx_er,diff_clock_rtl_clk_p,rmii_rtl_crs_dv.

JH

Hi,
at first PS and PL belongs together. Work with PL only is possible, but some functionality of ZYNQ depends on PS. For example boot process, PS-PL CLKs...

TE0720 ETH PHY is connected to PS. Which carrier and which ETH PHY did you use?

Did you checked this Xilinx documentation and this one from your phy?:

br
John

SF

thanks John for ur answer  :)
i am using t0706-02 carrier and Marvell 88E1512.
i know that i can use PL only i already did with Zedboard but i still neu with te0720
there is my bock desing

JH

Hi,
Marvell PHY on TE0706 has RGMII interface. You want to connect RMII to RGMII, this is not or not so easy possible as I know.

I didn't know why you want to wast PL logic with processor and periphery logic on an zynq. Use Zynq PS and route on of the ETH interface to EMIO an connect with GMII to RGMII to the second eth phy.

br
John

SF

i need in my project that the PL has the control on ethernet .thats why i am trying to creat a connection from PL .
Do u have any suggestion please. I am thinking now to use the 1G/2.5 G Ethernet Subsystem and specify the RGMII interface